^ click to enlarge
Tracker’s legendary ease-of-use in a smaller package. The Tracker3™ has Tracker2’s renowned ease of use and instantaneous real-time display–and it’s 20 percent smaller and lighter. Tracker3 is the thinnest multi-antenna transceiver available. Three antennas and no-nonsense multiple burial searching.
- Unit weight with batteries: 215g
- Harness weight: 100g
- Dimensions: 11.5 x 7.1 x 2.4cm
- Rapid processor and simple user interface
- Real-time, digital display shows direction and distance
- Multiple burial indicator light
- Bright red LEDs (light emitting diodes)
- Includes a protective carrying case
- Frequency: 457 kHz
- Batteries: 3 x AAA alkaline
- Battery life: minimum 1 hour in search mode after 200 hours in transmit mode (approximately 250 hours in transmit only or 50 hours in search only)
- Range: 50 metres
- Limited 5-year warranty
- Assembled and tested in the USA
- Certified to be in compliance with all applicable North American and European norms.
Note: A transceiver is only as good as the person using it, be sure to practice and if you've never used one or want a refresher take a snow safety course where you lean to use them correctly. CHILL offers a series of backcountry courses throughout the year, feel free to get in touch if you'd like more information on these courses or the Tracker3.
For more infromation click here.
Price includes NZ postage.